Welcome to JJ Air Duct Cleaning Services in Atlanta
A residential air duct cleaning job takes just a few hours and is a surprisingly clean and routine process. While making your home's indoor air quality safer, duct cleaning can also reduce heating and cooling costs by allowing your clean home furnace to operate more efficiently.
Sick Building Syndrome is a term used to describe a range of symptoms suffered by office workers, such as headaches, fatigue, difficulties in concentrating and respiratory problems. Some researchers believe that high levels of bacteria and fungi in air ventilation systems could be to blame.
‘‘ For breath is life, and if you breathe well you will live long on earth.
It is extremely important to have your air duct, dryer vent & chimney cleaned regularly to ensure that the air that you are breathing is clean at your home, office and commercial environment. Without proper air, you will find that it is quite difficult to maintain control of allergies, as well as reduce the amount of bacteria, dust and contaminants that are in your living and working environment. For Atlanta Air Duct, Dryer Vent and Chimney Sweep services please call us today on (404)-382-9533.
Consider these facts:
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Sick Building Syndrome, and Building-Related Illness are emerging as critical health, environmental, and legal issues throughout the world;
- Environmental Protection Agency studies show that indoor air may be as much as 100 times more polluted than the outside air;
- Improperly cleaned and maintained ventilation systems allow microbes to breed. This leads to a host of serious medical problems including: asthma, allergies, skin rash, fatigue, tuberculosis, and legionnaire's diseases;
- The World Health Organization estimates that 1 in 3 buildings in America have sick building syndrome;
- 50% of ALL ILLNESSES are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air. American College of Allergists;